Secluded, small cabin with kitchen area, one bedroom with full bed, bathroom and yard with privacy fence.
The Chapel was moved to the center of Camp All Saints in 2011 under the "Move this Church" campaign led by Reverend Canon Victoria Heard. Built in 1943 by German Prisoners of War at Camp Maxey, Paris,TX to serve as their church. The building was moved in 1947 to serve the congregation of Epiphany Episcopal Church, Commerce TX. We are proud to have this historic building here at camp.
Beautiful large 2-story home with wrap-around porch. Secluded wood area. Perfect for family reunions or retreats. Six bedrooms with one King, one Queen and 9 Twin beds. TV has local channels and DVD player. No wifi.
Our Cabin Circle consists of six cabins, all with an A-side and a B-side.
Each side can accommodate up to 14 people: (12 students and 2 adults)
Each cabin has an attached meeting room that can be split in half.
In total, the cabins can accommodate 168 people (144 students and 24 adults)